Use of our website
The terms and conditions below are set out by us and must be accepted for business to take place between you (the customer) and us (Motorlet Limited). By using this website, you are accepting the terms and conditions below and thereby entering into a legally binding contract.
The term "Motorlet Limited" or "us" or "we" or “ML” refers to the owner of the website, and the term “you” refers to the user of this website. The term ‘website information’ refers to all information and publications on this website, including images. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions from time to time, which take affect from the date they are published. By continuing to use this site, you accept any changes, so please check this page from time to time.
1. Motorlet Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registered no: 75272.
2. Motorlet Limited are a credit broker of vehicle finance, we are not a funder or lender.
3. Our registered office and main place of business is Alexander House, 40a Wilbury Way, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 0AP.
4. We are a member of the British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA), membership number: 7167.
5. If you want to complain, you may be referred to the BVRLA and/or the Financial Ombudsman Service. You may also be entitled to the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). You can find details of our full complaints procedure here.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only, and is subject to change without notice.
2. Although we update our website very often and try our best to make sure everything on our website is up to date and accurate, neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose.
3. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors fully permitted by law.
4. It shall be your full responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by and/or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
6. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
7. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Motorlet Limited's prior written consent.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
1. All information on vehicles, such as specification, emissions and values, are all provided by the manufacturers to CAP and are provided to us for usage on our website. Although we update our website very often and try our best to make sure everything on our website is up to date and accurate, neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose.
2. We reserve the right to make changes to the information on this website, without notice and without incurring any liability.
3. All images are for illustration purposed only.
1. In most cases, but not all, quotations provided are valid for 14 days from the date of issue and do not constitute an offer.
2. Unless stated otherwise, prices quoted include mainland UK driven delivery.
3. Unless stated otherwise, personal lease quotations include VAT and business lease quotations exclude VAT.
4. Unless stated otherwise, all figures quoted include road tax (road fund licence) and vehicle registration charges.
5. All prices are subject to change, including changes to VAT, interest rates, manufacturer's price increases, residual values, without any liability to ML.
6. Should there be an increase in funding charges beyond the control of ML, you have the option to cancel any order you have placed, or in the process of placing.
7. We charge a processing fee for our services, whereby your order will not be accepted until paid. This can vary, but will be specified at the point of quotation and unless stated otherwise, we do not charge a deposit.
8. Failure to make payment to ML for the services provided may lead to the suspension and/or termination of your order.
9. Where circumstances out of ML's control apply to a change of pricing, ML retain the right to change the pricing before or after your order has been accepted.
10. ML retain the right to change the price set out within the signed order, if the vehicle in question or price at which the order was agreed are no longer available.
11. If the change is not agreed the customer has the right to cancel the order, forfeiting fees paid to ML for services provided.
12. Specific optional extras may vary, depending on any residual value enhancements and other factors.
13. We may require a deposit for specific orders, which will be disclosed to you at the point of order.
1. If you fail to insure the car correctly, in relation to the finance provider’s terms and conditions, any loss suffered may result into charge. If the finance company must insure the vehicle, you may be liable for the premium.
2. Late payments can result into additional interest charges, which will be set out within your finance agreement.
3. Exceeding the total contract mileage may result into a charge referred to as the ‘excess mileage charge’ set out within your agreement.
4. If the vehicle is returned outside of the acceptable condition set out within the finance company’s terms and conditions, you may be liable for the cost of repairs and/or maintenance.
5. You may arrange to have any damage repaired before collection at your own cost.
6. If you terminate this agreement early, you may be liable for a termination charge. This is between you and the finance provider and has no connection to ML.
1. All delivery dates provided by ML are estimates and are subject to change.
2. ML hold no liability for delivery times delayed outside of ML's control.
3. ML is not liable for any damage to the vehicle ordered. However, ML will take reasonable action and endeavour to do their best to help you resolve any issues you may have with the vehicle ordered, such as damage or missing items.
4. On receipt of signed finance documents and payment of any monies due, ML will arrange the delivery to any UK address, which is covered within the cost of your agreement unless stated otherwise.
5. All deliveries are driven delivery to mainland UK only. Transporter delivery can be arrange at an additional cost.
6. Changes to the delivery address may cause delay and require a new date to be set. The customer must make ML aware of any changes at least 7 days prior.
7. On delivery of the vehicle, the customer is responsible to sign a delivery note. This will state the overall condition and cleanliness of the vehicle upon arrival. ML have no responsibility regarding the contents of the delivery note. We advise that you call us if you have any issues with the vehicle upon arrival, BEFORE signing the delivery note.
8. ML hold no liability for any damage to the vehicle before or after the vehicle has been delivered and the delivery note signed, but will endeavour to help resolve any issues you may have with the consent of the customer.
9. If upon delivery the vehicle is damaged, the customer has the right to reject the vehicle, unless the damage was caused by the customer.
10. If rejected due to damage upon delivery, ML shall refund any deposits taken in full to the customer.
11. If the vehicle is accepted with damage, ML highly recommend noting all damage on the delivery note, along with time of day, cleanliness of the vehicle and if it was dark or light during inspection upon delivery. It is then that ML will endeavour to arrange with the manufacturer and/or dealer to repair any damage.
12. Registration is carried out within the location ML decide to order the vehicle, therefore local registrations are not possible.
13. We may require a copy of your insurance, which we be required before delivery can be confirmed.
For any more information or if you have any questions, or if you would like a copy of our full terms and conditions, please contact us on 01223 661800, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org